Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tag you're it

Katie Lake tagged me for a little Q & A. Here it goes.

1.Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

2. tag other un-tagged people.

The Questions:
What is your current obsession? getting back into shape after law school

Do you like your name? sometimes, but it can get confusing because I'm just Katie, not Katherine

Who was the last person you hugged? If you have to count a person - the BF, but I just gave the dog a big good morning hug!

What’s your favorite dinner? Lamb Chops with mashed potatoes

What was the last thing you bought? A calculator for my Partnership Tax exame

What are you listening to right now? Passport to Europe w/ Samantha Brown

What is your favorite weather? I like snow

What is your least favorite season? Spring (it's pretty but my allergies are insane right now)

What's in your bathroom cabinet? Bathroom cleaner and 4 unopened boxes of Proactive (I just recently figured out how to stop the bi-monthly shipments, now I get it every 4 months)

Say something to the person/s who tagged you. Katie Lake, can't wait to see you tomorrow, will be in route on the way home as soon as the HVAC guy returns to finish fixing the AC

What is your favorite tea flavor? Mint (in the summer my mom adds fresh mint from her herb garden to sweet tea, so refreshing)

What did you want to become as a child? A lawyer (I haven't changed that much)

What do you miss? Having a life outside of school

What's your favorite brand of jeans? Seven for All Mankind or Hudson

What designer piece of clothing would you most like to own (new or vintage)? I'd love to have either a LV Speedy (graduation perhaps?) or a Chanel bag (but I don't know which one)

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Prague (I didn't get enough time there when I went)

Who do you want to meet in person? Justice Scalia, I bet he'd be a trip

What is your most challenging goal right now? Passing the bar exam and getting a job

What’s your 5 year plan? Um, getting a job so I won't be living in a cardboard box underneath a bridge.

What is my favourite sport to watch? To play? College football; snow/water skiing or running

What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? I have three: my black pearls, the Tiffany earings that the bf got me for Valentine's Day, and my watch (my ultimate favorite piece, I think it's so classic)

What is your favorite charity or cause? any one that has some sort of road race to raise money (because I'll actually get my booty out of bed on a Saturday morning to go run the race)

What color do you feel looks best on you? Green

Favorite pair of shoes? My silver Chanel ballet flats that I got at a used shoe store. I've worn them out

And I tag:

CTB
USCEmily
AmyT
Freck
Angela Darling

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

BLC :o said...

Oh how fun! Xoxo-BLC

CTB said...

Thanks for tagging me! Looks like fun! I'll have to get to this after catching up on my Reader. I've been too busy to comment these last couple of days. :) Have a great weekend! I'm looking forward to new fun recipes next week.

USCEmily said...

That was fun!
Happy birthday to yoU!!