Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! I originally planned on posting some Easter recipes, BUT the bf and I have had a very busy weekend visiting with friends and family and unfortunately I did not have the time.

Since this year both Easter and Passover are at the same time, the bf and I have a lot to celebrate. We had a great time in my hometown spending Easter with my family, especially since that also included having a fantastic birthday celebration with my bff Katie.

Since the bf's family isn't in driving distance for a weekend, we were not able to celebrate Passover with his family, but since we will be living in Chicago starting May 25 we will definitely be able to celebrate it next year -- but I may try and make a Passover dinner this year!

In honor of both holidays I am going to dedicate two posts this week to holiday dinners. I'm thinking a lamb dinner as my Easter recipe and brisket for my Passover recipe. What are your thoughts? Any suggestions?

I hope everyone had a great holiday!

No comments: