Monday, September 21, 2009

My adorable dog

Last week I posted some new pics of my sweet sweet boy, Gus. Today's post is dedicated to my sweet sweet girl Paddy. While Gus adopted us, Paddy was adopted by the bf and is now claimed by me. She's the sweetest dog and totally hilarious. Above is a pic of Paddy hiding underneath one of the couch blankets. I love how you can just see her little black nose. This is one of my favorite things to do to her because she just lays there and lets me.

This is my favorite all time pic of the pets. As you can see they're buds. As you can also tell by the pic, Paddy is a total pound puppy. We're not exactly sure what she is; we think she is part terrier and part teddy bear.
Happy Monday.

3 comments:

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Awww this is so sweet! I'm such an animal person too : )

AmyT said...

awllll!!!!! so cute!

CTB said...

Aww, they are total BFFs. :)