Friday, November 27, 2009

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I last posted!

Wow, I'm an awful blogger! I can't believe that I haven't posted in two weeks! I apologize for being so lax, but I've been working 11 and 12 hour days so I've been a little too tired to do a proper blog post lately. I will try and get caught up on everyone's blogs over the weekend! Also, get excited, because I've got SEVERAL new recipes to post over the next couple of days.

That said, Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope y'all had a nice and relaxing holiday. I cooked for the first time and actually made a proper Thanksgiving spread for the bf, my mom and myself. I'll post pics soon of the spread which included: turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, glazed carrots, broccoli casserole, green beans with bacon and onions, gravy and crescent rolls!

Have a nice Friday!

No comments: