Monday, November 9, 2009

Fun Day

Today as I was leaving the Daley Center I was very excited to see that the preparations for the upcoming holiday season are in full swing! The tree in the plaza is now up and I'm assuming in the process of being decorated.

Macy's on State Street has also unveiled it's holiday windows. This definitely caught my eye and since I only had to work a half day today I decided to pop in and see what the inside of the store looked like. Needless to say I had no idea what awaited me inside.

Long story short, as I walked inside expecting to to hear the sounds of the season, I was shocked to hear 50 Cent's "In Da Club" playing extremely loudly. I was also surprised to see a crowd gathered in the middle of the store.

I soon found out why -- 50 Cent himself was there promoting his new fragrance. Seeing 50 Cent was definitely the highlight in an otherwise uneventful day so I thought I'd share my sighting with all of my fellow bloggers.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Freck said...

50 cent was in Macy's on State street yesterday?! What a trip! Their holiday windows are always so fun, glad you got a taste of how beautiful the city is during the holidays :)

Children of the 90s said...

Haha, that is hilarious! Nothing says holiday season to me like "In Da Club". And of course, there's no gift I'd rather give than the chance to smell like 50 cent.

PS If you have those Glamour Shots lying around anywhere, send 'em in (childrenofthe90s@gmail.com). I'm serious! I've gotten a few in already and they're awesome :)

Sadako said...

Sweet! I love seeing random celebs when you least expect it.