Monday, January 12, 2009

So I finally figured out what I want my blog to be about..

Considering how boring my life really is, I decided that no one would really want to read about it, so I have decided that my blog will be about something that will hopefully be useful to all of the newly minted professionals, struggling students and everyone else out there who has to live on a budget..

Which brings me to the topic of my blog -- recipies that are both tastey and easy on the budget. As a broke and scared third year law student, I have decided to post some of my favorite recipies that cost pennies to make yet taste like they cost a whole lot more.

After years of watching the Food Network and watching my mom cook, I have learned some of the kitchen basics and thanks to Rachael Ray these recipies don't really take that long to make.

Taking a lot of help from Rachael Ray, I have learned that canned foods can taste less canned with the addition of fresh ingredients. The same goes for frozen products as well. Taking advantage of the canned and frozen foods section of my supermarket and supplementing these items with fresh herbs and produce that are inexpensive I (hopefully) have created dishes that are cheap, easy, quick and taste good too.

Enjoy!

No comments: